Brimming with excitement, I looked ahead to the challenge of becoming a decision maker, a public servant, an advocate for justice. The goals I have established are too great to be compromised, and the commitment to make a positive difference in the community, which I care about with all my heart. I see my future as a cyber leader very clearly and can barely wait to dedicate myself to the struggle for justice to my full potential.
I am passionate about cyber security, cyber intelligence, programming, penetration testing, photography, and writing.
I am passionate about the web and building tools to foster online security and community.
- CISSP, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (ISC)²
- Certified Ethical Hacker, EC-Council
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Security+, CompTIA
- CPA C++ Certified Programmer Associate, C++ Institute
- Certified Network Defense Architect, EC-Council
- Linux+, CompTIA
- Linux Network and System Administration (LPIC1), Linux Professional Institute
- SUSE Certified Linux Administrator, SUSE
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst, Cellebrite License 224449200000
- Cellebrite Certified Logical Operator, Cellebrite License 22414920000
- Cellebrite Mobile Forensics Fundamentals, Cellebrite License 1974920000
- C++ Certificate of Completion, SoloLearn License 1051-210240
- Python Course Certificate of Completion, SoloLearn License 1073-210240
- Python for Security Professionals, Certificate of Completion, Cybrary
- Intro to Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering, Certificate of Completion, Cybrary
WEB APPLICATION PROJECTS
MALWARE FEED AGGREGATOR PROJECTS